A gorgeous character property, In The Valley is a luxurious boutique accommodation venue catering for up to 27 guests. In total there are 10 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms and multiple indoor and outdoor spaces to utilise. In The Valley provides a rare combination of a country location, lush garden setting, generous accommodation, meeting spaces, entertainment facilities and privacy.
Ideally suited for corporate events where delegates can work, stay, eat and relax at the one place, minimising travel time and maximising collaboration and team bonding.
The main house has five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The guest wing offers three guest suites, each with an ensuite. Two king private chalets with spa ensuites and balconies overlooking the gardens offer additional accommodation. The house has a large fully equipped kitchen, dining and living room and laundry. Two dining tables seat 22 guests. Two large fridges, dishwasher, Miele steam oven with gas cooktop, storage pantry and BBQ’s make catering a breeze. There is A/C and heating throughout and free WIFI. Features include:
- Heated saltwater swimming pool
- Outdoor zone with dining tables seating up to 20, sun loungers and umbrellas, undercover decked areas
- Indoor games zone with pool table, foosball, arcade games machine, big screen TV and loungesIndoor/outdoor Bar with multiple tables and stools and commercial drinks fridge
- Onsite parking for 10 cars
- Set up for external catering or self-catering options
- Complete privacy is assured with exclusive use of the property and tall surrounding hedges
- Excellent live-in venue for management getaways, team building or training events
In The Valley is ideally located just an hour away from Melbourne (53km from CBD) and under an hour from Tullamarine airport.
Located just outside Yarra Glen township amongst farming properties with views to the valley, this quaint town is the hidden gem of the Yarra Valley. Popular local attractions include Alowyn Gardens, National Trust Gulf Station, Yarra Valley Chocolaterie, Yarra Valley Dairy, TarraWarra Museum of Art, Coombe Yarra Valley and the Melba Highway wineries. Healesville’s wineries, distilleries, restaurants and shops are a scenic 15 minute drive away. A few minutes from Yarra Glen for IGA supermarket, restaurants, pub and shops.
Wineries within a short driving distance include:
• Yileena Park Winery: 1 min
• Acacia Ridge Winery: 2 mins
• Yarrawood Estate: 3 mins
• Greenstone Vineyards: 5 mins
• Mandala Wines Cellar Door & Restaurant: 7 mins
• Fergusson Winery: 7 mins
• Immerse in the Yarra Valley: 7 mins
• Yering Station Winery: 8 mins
• De Bortoli Wines Yarra Valley Cellar Door & Restaurant: 9 mins
• Zonzo Estate: 9 mins
• Stones of The Yarra Valley: 13 mins
• Meletos: 13 mins
• Domaine Chandon: 15 mins
• Rochford Wines: 16 mins
• Accommodation for live-in conferences: Up to 27 guests. King suites, bunk rooms, twin and single bedroom options available.
• Room available for conference set up with large screen TV
• Multiple indoor and outdoor spaces with seating for small group meetings
• Wifi throughout property
• Ability to set up for formal lunches or dinners for up to 30 people
• Well suited to external catering services
• Commercial drinks fridge in bar area
Direct Enquiries ToLisa Chapman