Nestled amongst the hills and paddocks of the stunning Yarra Valley, the understated luxury of Glenlowren will soothe your soul. Glenlowren’s newest build – The Farmstead is suited for corporates looking for an “all-in-one” venue where groups are able to work, stay, eat and relax in the same location. Glenlowren is just a few kilometres away from popular wineries and restaurants such as De Bortoli, Immerse, Chateau Yering, Mandala Wines and Zonzo Estate.
The Farmstead has a North and South Wing which in total can sleep up to 21 guests. The North Wing consists of 3 bedrooms each with an en-suite and sleeps 9 guests. The adjoining Garden Suite sleeps another 2 in a fully contained unit. The South Wing consists of 4 bedrooms and 4 en-suites and sleeps 10 guests. Each wing has its own large fully equipped kitchen, lounge and dining area. The wings share a common lounge/games room which includes a billiard table and table tennis and other activities and games. The common dining area can seat up to 28 guests. Glenlowren has additional accommodation options on-site including their Nissen Hut (sleeps 4) and Settlers’ Cottage (sleeps 2).
- Undercover outdoor area that seats 12 and an uncovered outdoor area which seats 8.
- Onsite parking for 10 cars
- Excellent live-in venue for management getaways, team building or training events
- Complete privacy with exclusive use of the property and secluded outdoor areas when the entire venue is booked for your group.
Conference facilities include:
- Accommodation for live-in conferences: Up to 27 guests.
- Rooms available for conference set up
- Multiple indoor and outdoor spaces with seating for small group meetings
- Wifi throughout property
- Ability to set up for formal lunches or dinners for up to 28 guests
Direct Enquiries ToTinne van Beeck