Wander through the tranquil tracks and meet over 200 species of Australian animals, including the iconic koalas, kangaroos, platypus, dingoes, wombats and emus in their natural surrounds.
Enjoy the fantastic Spirits of the Sky experience, a hugely popular free presentation that takes place at Healesville Sanctuary daily. Be awed by the beauty and power of these birds as they demonstrate their incredible ability to fly.
During your day, don’t miss Healesville Sanctuary’s platypus presentation, Tank Talk. Come face-to-face with this iconic species in this interactive show. Observe the platypus as they interact with keepers, play in the water and even enjoy having their tummies tickled!
Healesville Sanctuary is internationally renowned for its work saving endangered Australian species at the Australian Wildlife Health Centre. Visit the centre, which treats more than 2000 sick and injured native animals every year.
Be sure to visit the treetops of Koala Forest and hop into Kangaroo Country to see red kangaroos, tree kangaroos and wombats!
- Spirits of the Sky, be awed by parrots as they light up the sky and birds of prey as they feed on the wing.
- Tank Talk, the only platypus presentation in the world will show you the Platypus’ playful nature, laugh as they roll, dive and tumble in their tank.
- Land of Parrots, pick up a nectar tray and be amazed as our friendly parrots land on your arm to feed
- Keeper Talks, every day our keepers explain to visitors their relationships with our animals and how they care for our furry, fluffy and even scaly friends. Times and locations can be found on our map.
- Australian Wildlife Health Centre, be inspired by our vet team as they talk to guests about the work they do to save wildlife as well as care for all the animals at Healesville Sanctuary.
- Fighting Extinction HQ: Kids, pick up your mission at Fighting Extinction HQ and set out to play your part in fighting extinction!
- Close up encounters, learn all about our amazing Australian animals from the keepers who know them best. Koalas, kangaroos, echidnas and even our pythons are waiting to meet you!
- Wade with the Platypus, dive in for a hands-on experience in our platypus play pool
- Australian Wildlife Experience, on this exclusive tour, our ranger will share stories about native wildlife as you get close to koalas, kangaroos and many more. You’ll also be treated to VIP seating at the Spirits of the Sky bird show (just watch your hats and snacks).
Plus, proceeds from your entry ticket help Healesville Sanctuary fight wildlife extinction
Direct Enquiries ToCustomer Service