Located in the very heart of the Yarra Valley, Oakridge embodies all that this exceptional region has to offer: the finest wines, delightful food and magnificent scenery.
Chief winemaker David Bicknell and the passionate team craft elegant and refined table wines sourced from the best vineyard sites in the valley. With a unique 12 metre-length cellar door tasting bar overlooking the spectacular vineyard and river flats beyond, groups enjoy a sensory experience of our 100% handpicked, hand crafted wines.
The 150 seat Oakridge restaurant boasts some of the most spectacular views the valley has to offer and an outstanding seasonal menu crafted by Head Chef Matt Stone.
Off-site dinners, day conferencing, board meetings, private celebrations, product launches, hot topic seminars, milestone events and end-of-year celebrations. Oakridge Wines provides a superb winery setting that is bound to make every occasion a memorable one.
- Vintage interactive activities in the wineries
- Winemaker-led master classes
- Chef and Yarra Valley producer experiences
- Food and wine focused, themed dining experiences – A range of “unique corporate” activities
- Team building
- Transfers from city or local accommodation can be arranged
Direct Enquiries ToStacey Fitzmaurice