The Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges region has long since been a popular choice for conferencing. From groups seeking a day out of the city for a teambuilding event, a luxury incentive experience or groups wanting to see more of Victoria outside of the city.
Hosting a conference in the Yarra Valley and Dandenong Ranges:
While there are loads of benefits to holding an event here, if these five reasons don’t convince you, here are five more to consider hosting your next conference in the Yarra Valley:
- The scenery: The Yarra Valley is known for its picturesque scenery, with rolling hills, lush vineyards, and stunning views of the Dandenong Ranges. This natural backdrop can provide a relaxing and inspiring environment for your conference attendees.
- Incredible venues and accommodation: Here you’ll find a wide range of venues and accommodation options, from luxury hotels and resorts to private retreats for small incentives or C-level corporate retreats to private dining rooms for special events, traditional-style conference rooms and so much more. Many of these options also offer high-quality conference facilities including catering and AV options and can accommodate groups of 5 up to roughly 200.
- Food and wine: We’re known for world-class food and wine. There are so many wineries, breweries, and restaurants that offer unique and delicious culinary experiences. Your conference attendees can enjoy wine tastings, fine or casual dining, cooking classes and other food-related activities.
- Accessible location: The region is easily accessible from Melbourne – only a short 60-minute drive from either the airport or the Melbourne CBD. This means that your conference attendees can easily travel to the area without any major hassles.
- Team activities: The range of team-building activities is vast and varies. From hot air ballooning to helicopter flights over the vineyards. Luxury fine dining experiences and wine tasting to abseiling, mountain biking, cooking classes, gin blending, cycling and so much more. These activities can help to break up the conference schedule and provide opportunities for attendees to bond and network with one another. They also can provide a sweet reward as an incentive experience.